There are a few last-minute items you may need to take care of before you graduate:
•Declare any additional minors or certificates before the end of finals week.
•Complete any course repeat forms before the end of finals week.
•Six-month self-paced courses must be completed by January 13 for FS22 grads to allow for grading and posting by graduation deadline.
•If you have any incomplete or NR grades, they will automatically change to an F when grades are finalized for your final semester.
•If you do not need the course to graduate and it does not drop your required GPA’s below 2.0, your name will be submitted on the graduation list.
•If you do not want the F grade on your record and intend to complete the outstanding coursework after the semester is complete, you must contact A&S Advising Support Services to remove your name from the graduation list.
•This policy does not apply to in-process self-paced Mizzou Online courses.
•If you have any transfer credits that have not been sent to MU, you must request official transcripts be sent to MU Admissions.
• All tuition and fees must be paid before transcripts or diplomas are released.
• Grades are posted the week after the semester ends.
• We will verify that all degree requirements are met at that time. You should receive an email with your degree status within three weeks.
• December degrees should be posted on transcripts by early January as long as all degree requirements are met.
• If you need a transcript with your degree awarded, be sure to indicate that you need your degree posted before it is sent.
• Diplomas will be mailed to your address you listed on your graduation application approximately 10 weeks after all degree requirements are completed and degrees verified.
• If you have an international address, you must contact the Office of the University Registrar Diploma Unit by email to arrange mailing.