Welcome to the College of Arts and Science
We are the oldest college west of the Mississippi and the largest division at MU. The college provides its more than 10,000 undergraduate and graduate students with liberal education programs in fine and performing arts, humanities, and social and natural sciences. In addition, the college is responsible for teaching most of the core courses required of all undergraduate students on campus. Read more...
- The (R)evolution of Sweet Exhibit in Memorial Union
- Genetic Maps Help Conservation Managers Maintain Healthy Bears (MU News Bureau)
- MU Students to Spend Summer as Interns at Danforth Plant Science Center
- Press Release: MU College of Arts and Science Announces Plant Specimen Donation to the Missouri Botanical Garden
- Calendar Item: Human Behavior and Evolution Society Conference to Take Place at MU (MU News Bureau)
- Atmospheric Release of BPA May Reach Nearby Waterways (MU News Bureau)
- Cheryl Black to be Inducted into the College of Fellows of the American Theatre
- Calendar Item: 21st International Symposium on Radiopharmaceutical Sciences to be Held at MU (MU News Bureau)
- Chemistry Professor Gary Baker Awarded Cottrell Scholar Funding
- Howard Richards to Be the Face of MU’s College of Arts and Science in St. Louis
- Canadian Studies Center Receives Governor General’s Medallion
- EXPERT AVAILABLE: New Election Model Predicts Labour Party Will Lead Hung Parliament in UK (MU News Bureau)
- Green Tea Extract and Exercise Hinder Progress of Alzheimer’s Disease in Mice (MU News Bureau)
- MU Inventors, Entrepreneurs Honored at Recognition Event (MU News Bureau)
Commencement for College of Arts & ScienceSunday, May 17, at 5:30 p.m
For more information, contact the commencement liaison at 573-882-3004 or check the commencement page.
John Miles Foley Memorial A&S Golf TournamentJune 15, 2015 12:00 p.m.
It’s time to register for the annual A&S Golf Tournament! Lunch, check-in, and range opens at 12:00 p.m. Shotgun start at 1:30 p.m. The awards ceremony and closing remarks will follow the tournament. Registration includes lunch, green fees, cart rental, and a participation gift. For more information visit https://coas.missouri.edu/events/golf.shtml or to register, contact Amanda Schlink at 573-884-4482 or SchlinkA@missouri.edu. Registration deadline is June 5, 2015.