Welcome to the College of Arts and Science
We are the oldest college west of the Mississippi and the largest division at MU. The college provides its more than 10,000 undergraduate and graduate students with liberal education programs in fine and performing arts, humanities, and social and natural sciences. In addition, the college is responsible for teaching most of the core courses required of all undergraduate students on campus. Read more...
- Professor Studies Link Between Alcohol Advertising and Underage Student Drinking
- EXPERT AVAILABLE: MU Expert Available for Media Commentary on Republican Presidential Primary Debate (MU News Bureau)
- Postdoc Studies the Part Marriage Plays in Reducing Severe Problem Drinking
- MU Communication Department Hosts Prestigious Doctoral Honors Seminar
- Political Science Professor Calls Iranian Nuclear Deal a Good Beginning
- Dept. of Communication to Host Doctoral Honors Seminar
- Scientists Develop Free, Online Genetic Research Tool (MU News Bureau)
- Swallow Hall Reconstruction Update
- Alex Barker Is New President-elect of American Anthropological Association
- President of Mizzou Alumni Association Retires
- Scientists uncover how caterpillars created condiments (Decoding Science)
- What is Juneteenth?
- Pat Kelley Named MU’s Service Champion
- Justin Walensky Receives DOE Funding
- The (R)evolution of Sweet Exhibit in Memorial Union
- Genetic Maps Help Conservation Managers Maintain Healthy Bears (MU News Bureau)
- MU Students to Spend Summer as Interns at Danforth Plant Science Center
- Press Release: MU College of Arts and Science Announces Plant Specimen Donation to the Missouri Botanical Garden
- Calendar Item: Human Behavior and Evolution Society Conference to Take Place at MU (MU News Bureau)
Currently no events—check back soon!