Need academic advice? For questions related to academic planning, contact your academic advisorOur advising support services can help you with the following: 

  • Declaring a major or minor/certificate in A&S  
  • Filing a graduation plan  
  • Final graduation checks before the last semester of enrollment 
  • The A&S commencement ceremony 
  • Re-enrollment in an A&S major 
  • Appeals for the following enrollment issues (use the links below for submitting your appeal): 
  • Late changes to registration, including late add or change into a different course section 
  • Unit overload, to enroll in more than 18 hours in the Fall and Spring semesters or 9 hours in a Summer semester 
  • Changing the grading option to S/U