Welcome to the College of Arts and Science
We are the oldest college west of the Mississippi and the largest division at MU. The college provides its more than 10,000 undergraduate and graduate students with liberal education programs in fine and performing arts, humanities, and social and natural sciences. In addition, the college is responsible for teaching most of the core courses required of all undergraduate students on campus. Read more...
- 550 Million Year Old Fossils Provide New Clues about Fossil Formation (MU News Bureau)
- Study Explains Ancient Animal Fossilization
- Three A&S Faculty Members Named AAAS Fellows, College of Arts and Science, MU
- MU Scientist and Inventor Contributes to the Study of Cell Genetics (MU News Bureau)
- MU Scientist and Inventor Advances the Study of Nanomedicine (MU News Bureau)
- Karen Piper’s Latest Book Leaves Readers Thirsty for Change
- Inspired by Roller Derby and Motivated by Peers, Trudy Lewis Releases New Novel
- MU Researcher Leads Developments in Pharmaceuticals and Energy Storage (MU News Bureau)
- MU Researcher Contributes to the Study of Cancer-Fighting Tools (MU News Bureau)
- Melvin Platt Chosen as Rotary District Governor
- Climate Change Negotiations Occur at MU
- Chemicals Released During Natural Gas Extraction May Harm Human Reproduction and Development (MU News Bureau)
- Senior Fares Akremi Named Rhodes Finalist
Currently no events—check back soon!